Sample CD 製作!!

所有音樂製作的相關問題,包含系統的整合、製作過程、成品的選擇、製作的經驗與相關技巧、心得,以及非音樂軟硬體區所能解決的問題,歡迎來此交流。 注意:本討論區不討論與非法下載有關問題

Moderators: 深白色 (Arys Chien), Michael Lin

babryan
破50公民...努力升級中
破50公民...努力升級中

Post by babryan »

OK!要討論這個其實可以講一堆吧!
在台灣很少人願意砸錢在非主流的音樂(例如Fusion)
大家都喜歡朗朗上口的糜糜之音
(有人稱它為糜糜之音)
台灣流行排行榜清一色都是情歌居多
這是為什麼?
我想是很多原因吧!!
一方面我想製作發行人
沒有勇氣去嘗試新的music style
因為怕回收成本回收不了
何況現在盜版如此猖獗
周杰倫?
他的Hip Hop在台灣算是新穎
在外國早已不是新鮮事
但是這就是敢嘗試新鮮曲風
總之,我覺得有很多問題在吧!
創造力的來源
是來自四面八方的
無特定的方法與源由
JustMe

Post by JustMe »

babryan wrote:周杰倫?
他的Hip Hop在台灣算是新穎
在外國早已不是新鮮事
但是這就是敢嘗試新鮮曲風
總之,我覺得有很多問題在吧!

Ummm... How come everyplace I turn to is talking about Jay?! It's still the same "Taiwan type music" but with several elements:

1. Different "clothes" (arrangement)
2. Different way of singing (but still NOT hip hop/r&b)....

Anyway, it's mostly because of the different style arranging. thats all,,,

JustMe
MichaelHammer
MidiMall 超級公民
MidiMall 超級公民

....... sorry, i know ............. it's hard to accept.........

Post by MichaelHammer »

dxl wrote:but there is limit, dragon,

i must say, white people are luckier

now i like North american style kind of people more becasue certain things, they are easier to understand,
and many of them won\\\'t try to bite you, or say bad things behind you (以比例) simpler mind but with more love is better, i prefer that more than \"samrt, cold, foxy people\"
我覺得很 多 很 多台灣人(比例) 的心機好重.............壓力大, 好恐怖.................
maybe you can\\\'t feel it.......... when you can\\\'t get used to other kind of world.

What the f**k?! White is luckier? Americans are better? Where have you been? To Montana or Idaho?

If you've ever been to New York, you'll know that it's nothing about color, creed, or anything like that. Americans can be as nasty as your neighborhood scangy dog and as loud mouthed as your driveby "election car".

Yes, I'd say 1/2 the Americans IN TAIWAN are nice but that's because they have an "international mode of mind" but mind you that most Americans back in the States are ignorant, self-centered, "world revolves around me"-types.

In fact, Europeans seem more like the people you are describing... Due to hundreds of years of different nationalities living next to each other (and killing each other too...)...

Awh, we humans are all screwed up. At least we are nice to our circle of friends like all of us in this Midimall forum, right?!
MICHAEL LIN
MichaelHammer
MidiMall 超級公民
MidiMall 超級公民

Post by MichaelHammer »

Dragon_Huang wrote:Paul 是個老好人...........

To tell the truth,
If you want to be rich, You got to be a bitch.

That's what I learn from this cruel World.

This is a dog eats dog world.

PS: MIDIMall 的版上..還是滿有人情味的,這就是中國人的優點.

Hahaha! Dragon, you get the Philosopher's Award of the Year! I think for the last 3 years I've known you, this is what I've learned from you...

I think I was trying to be a Nice Guy in the wrong business. you taught me to say things like "...yeah, sounds good BUT where's the money?!"

I think this definitely has saved my ass this past year!

PS, Damn, I got 5 posts so far?! I should get CLK and spend more time in the forum....
MICHAEL LIN
Paul Fang
MidiMall 天王大首領
MidiMall 天王大首領

Post by Paul Fang »

:o 我們幾個老屁股倒是可以找個時間去Riverside那邊去聽Fred彈彈Fusion,Drinking LongIsland...

Dragon,很多人都以為我們是4-50歲的老人了(雖然我們過幾年也是了),然後看到的時候才說:你..你就是Paul嗎? 呵呵~

I'm proud to be a Chinese living in Taiwan.
Paul Fang
--真心對待每個人,認真做好每件事--
Allen h

Post by Allen h »

[If you\'ve ever been to New York, you\'ll know that it\'s nothing about color, creed, or anything like that. Americans can be as nasty as your neighborhood scangy dog and as loud mouthed as your driveby \"election car\".

In fact, Europeans seem more like the people you are describing... Due to hundreds of years of different nationalities living next to each other (and killing each other too...)...

Awh, we humans are all screwed up. At least we are nice to our circle of friends like all of us in this Midimall forum, right?!
[/quote]

I agree with Michael,
cause my international family,Compare with Taiwanese,states,canadian ,switzterland,swiss,ABC,CBC,
European got more ,let\'s say, culture!
Culture is the most important thing,

In fact,I use Pro Tools and ACID too.I use ACID to fine-tune loop,and use Pro Tools for Loop arranging,
As you talk about electronic music,I think you should know ACID is a must have in Loop-based music ,BT use it as a daily essensial.BT use Pro Tools too! SO, DXL ,Don\'t talk like YOUR PRO TOOLS GUY that kind of s**t. nothing about gear but your creation and Tech.SO,WHO should be open minded NOW?

AND DXL , I play electronic music and I am as \"old \"as Paul!and ,of coures, I am a Taiwanese-never go abroad.
Just go to \"just music\" check my demo
file name: 98demo sleepless.gear: S2000 and a creepy JV2080,mixing: a O1V and a Victor DAT!

music is no good or bad,winner or looser,one of taiwan\'s best arranger go to NY for tracking,He is astonihed about mixer and musician\'s skill and sence,but the NY musician is also astonished about Taiwanese\'s midi arranging skill and ask local roland retailer to see his amazing skill about using s770 and a mc500mk2.that is a beautiful moment.

SO, dxl, maybe your question is not that simple as you think!

BE COOL, peace! :)
Dragon_Huang
MidiMall 金牌家族天王
MidiMall 金牌家族天王

Post by Dragon_Huang »

OK, Everyone.......I should type in Chinese now ....
Becourse the Topic is what I start !

To Paul :
很抱歉,又在你的板上,發生了BBS Protools 事件...哈哈... :D
不過也因為這樣,讓很多"大咖"都跳出來了...這也是件好事..
至少,我們知道很多人都在"關心"著你的MIDImall Forum....
還有,我開的話題...議論特別多....是不是要給我點"安心費"啊!!
我很脆弱的.. :evil:

To Michael my man :
HAHA...Use this familar word would be better "SHOW ME THE MONEY " .........from StarCraft .

To Justme :
也許你不知道...嘿嘿...Michael 就是Jay 的Producer ...

To DigiVox :
Hey , dude . See, I told you today ...it comes true....
Maybe you should jump in and say something... Cuz you were in Canada
for such a long time...

To Johnathan : Thx for that support ... and I am sure WE Really can do something together in the future .

To Mr.Allen H : Dunno who you are , but still thx for the support.

To Everyone & dxl :
原本是想討論一下, 上次在雜誌上看到外國在做那個Sample CD 跟 Roland Expansion Card 的過程...不知不覺得離題....Sorry....

我原本是想說,講一下這個製作過程..真的是很精采....
就是那張"交響樂II"的卡....
這張卡,有的人說好,有的說Soso..不管如何...
我們彈的一個音, 他們找了一票弦樂手...
反覆的錄....就這樣慢慢的做...
我看了一下照片...那個Miking的麥克風, 最少也有近15隻以上..
Overhead的就不只四隻..還有收String Session近的 ..
再加上單隻的Mic ....
亂屌的........
我原來想講的是這個....嘿嘿.....

All you guys misunderstand me .....
I am a damn friendly person ...有Case記得找我啊...呵呵...

雖然說,, Dragon is a Dangerous race ....
but not me ...I am the good one.. HAHAHA...

Peace and Happy chinese new year ...
hope 大家明年會更好...
Allen h

Post by Allen h »

Allen h wrote:[If you\'ve ever been to New York, you\'ll know that it\'s nothing about color, creed, or anything like that. Americans can be as nasty as your neighborhood scangy dog and as loud mouthed as your driveby "election car".

I agree with Michael,
cause my international family,Compare with Taiwanese,states,canadian ,switzterland,swiss,ABC,CBC,

In fact,I use Pro Tools and ACID too.I use ACID to fine-tune loop,and use Pro Tools for Loop arranging,
As you talk about electronic music,I think you should know ACID is a must have in Loop-based music ,BT use it as a daily essensial.BT use Pro Tools too! SO, DXL ,Don\'t talk like YOUR PRO TOOLS GUY that kind of s**t. nothing about gear but your creation and Tech.SO,WHO should be open minded NOW?

AND DXL , I play electronic music and I am as "old "as Paul!and ,of coures, I am a Taiwanese-never go abroad.
Just go to "just music" check my demo
file name: 98demo sleepless.gear: S2000 and a creepy JV2080,mixing: a O1V and a Victor DAT!

music is no good or bad,winner or looser,one of taiwan\'s best arranger go to NY for tracking,He is astonihed about mixer and musician\'s skill and sence,but the NY musician is also astonished about Taiwanese\'s midi arranging skill and ask local roland retailer to see his amazing skill about using s770 and a mc500mk2.that is a beautiful moment.

[/quote]

u misunderstand me, i never use protool, and i might never use it, for ACID, it's a professional tool for commercial use, it's the best looper in the world so far.

but i'm pissed that someone say i only know how to use ACID kind of stuff.

of course there are bad people everywhere, but more in taiwan.
don't take about NY, its a totally differnt world
NY is .............. what can i say.......... it's not safe, everyone knows it.
if you only been there, then u can see my point of view. sorry.

BY the way, CITY, BUSINESS people are always colder :cry:
dxl

Post by dxl »

Allen h wrote:[If you\'ve ever been to New York, you\'ll know that it\'s nothing about color, creed, or anything like that. Americans can be as nasty as your neighborhood scangy dog and as loud mouthed as your driveby "election car".

I agree with Michael,

AND DXL , I play electronic music and I am as "old "as Paul!and ,of coures, I am a Taiwanese-never go abroad.
Just go to "just music" check my demo

[/quote]

u misunderstand me, i never use protool, and i might never use it, for ACID, it's a professional tool for commercial use, it's the best looper in the world so far.

but i'm pissed that someone say i only know how to use ACID kind of stuff.

of course there are bad people everywhere, but more in taiwan.
don't take about NY, its a totally differnt world
NY is .............. what can i say.......... it's not safe, everyone knows it.
if you only been there, then u can see my point of view. sorry.

BY the way, CITY, BUSINESS people are always colder :cry: .
dxl

Post by dxl »

they are better.......... huh............ donno how u look at it
u won\'t be able to live there because u are from very different world
however, they do have higher standard of live.
and they know how to enjoy life more
but it means they won't be able to save lots money
but Taiwan will be like that next 10 or 20 years for sure.
when teens like me have more free time. :o

MichaelHammer wrote:
dxl wrote:but there is limit, dragon,

i must say, white people are luckier

now i like North american style kind of people more becasue certain things, they are easier to understand,
and many of them won\\\\\\\'t try to bite you, or say bad things behind you (以比例) simpler mind but with more love is better, i prefer that more than \\\\\"samrt, cold, foxy people\\\\\"
我覺得很 多 很 多台灣人(比例) 的心機好重.............壓力大, 好恐怖.................
maybe you can\\\\\\\'t feel it.......... when you can\\\\\\\'t get used to other kind of world.

What the f**k?! White is luckier? Americans are better? Where have you been? To Montana or Idaho?

If you\'ve ever been to New York, you\'ll know that it\'s nothing about color, creed, or anything like that. Americans can be as nasty as your neighborhood scangy dog and as loud mouthed as your driveby "election car".

Yes, I\'d say 1/2 the Americans IN TAIWAN are nice but that\'s because they have an "international mode of mind" but mind you that most Americans back in the States are ignorant, self-centered, "world revolves around me"-types.