Acid Pro 4.0 Released

包含ProTools, DP, Sonar, Reason, Cubase, Nuendo....等軟體,各種Plug-in、軟體合成器等相關軟體的設定與使用,以及錄音卡、DSP加速卡、Midi介面的技術交流,以及Mac, PC等OS的問題,請在此踴躍討論。 注意:本討論區不討論與盜版有關問題

Moderators: fred lui, Antress, stanley_c

fred lui
MidiMall 金牌家族天王
MidiMall 金牌家族天王

Acid Pro 4.0 Released

Post by fred lui »

支援 VST and VST-i...
酷~~

Acid Pro 4.0 Released

August 22, 2002 -- Sonic Foundry announced the release of ACID PRO 4.0, Sonic Foundry's professional loop-based music creation tool that allows users to create original, royalty-free music. This newest release includes sought-after professional features designed to help music and multi-media professionals produce high-quality musical arrangements-using pre-recorded sound clips called loops-for use in production, commercial recording, streaming media creation and corporate audio-video presentations.

The software can incorporate an unlimited number of loops of almost any genre, and has been used in a variety of music recordings, television specials and films. Two of the more recent broadcasts include the ABC miniseries of Stephen King's "Rose Red" and HBO's "Path of War," both of which were scored by film composer and musician Gary Chang.

"ACID is the most evocative product that I have owned in the past 10 years, and I used the software so much on my last film project that I bought a powerful new PC that will become my dedicated ACID PRO 4.0 computer," said Chang, who has more than 70 feature and television projects to his credit. "ACID provides for me a method of easily constructing electronic environments that originally may have taken days to create. I take the original elements apart and apply the ACID metadata properties to them so I can easily transpose, manipulate and modify the pieces for the score.. ACID has become an integral part of my creative process, and I can't wait to get my hands on ACID PRO 4.0 to see where that will take me. I am particularly excited about the 5.1 aspects of the new version as it is something that I will utilize full time."

"As we developed ACID PRO 4.0, we were constantly mindful of the type of features the professional would want," said Sonic Foundry's Brad Reinke, senior vice president and general manager of software. "This release represents a number of significant enhancements that will deliver endless possibilities to those sophisticated users."

ACID PRO can be used to create songs, remix tracks, develop music beds, produce 5.1 surround audio mixes, score videos, and develop music for Web sites and Flash animations. It also has built-in support for MIDI, video scoring, and can save to a number of audio and video file formats, including WAV, WMA, WMV, RM, AVI, MOV and MP3. The new professional features of ACID PRO 4.0 include:

VSTi support
ASIO driver support
Effects automation
5.1 surround mixing
Alternate time signatures
MIDI piano roll and event list editing
MIDI step recording
Loop Cloning
Yamaha OPT support
Availability and Pricing

ACID PRO 4.0 is available starting Aug. 19, 2002. The MSRP is $499.95, but it is offered direct from Sonic Foundry for $349.97 as a download, $399.96 for boxed product or from select software retailers worldwide. Registered users of ACID PRO 3.0 can upgrade direct from Sonic Foundry for only $149.95.

For more information, visit their web site at http://www.sonicfoundry.com.
兵工中尉
MidiMall 金牌家族天王
MidiMall 金牌家族天王

Post by 兵工中尉 »

這麼說Sonic Foundry .... :roll:
搞不好下一版SoundForge就支援VST了 :lol: :lol:
Fred你說這是不是好消息 ;)
這下可以考慮買UAD-1了...嘻..ㄠ公司出錢啦 8)
kuanding2
MidiMall 實習小天王
MidiMall 實習小天王

Post by kuanding2 »