Waldorf的聲音^.^

所有音樂製作的相關問題,包含系統的整合、製作過程、成品的選擇、製作的經驗與相關技巧、心得,以及非音樂軟硬體區所能解決的問題,歡迎來此交流。 注意:本討論區不討論與非法下載有關問題

Moderators: 深白色 (Arys Chien), Michael Lin

DIGIDOLL

Post by DIGIDOLL »

哇咧~
我上禮拜天去買Waldorf的取樣片
竟然還賣完了說@@;
midiboy
MidiMall 進階公民
MidiMall 進階公民

Post by midiboy »

:?: Waldorf有取樣片呀!?

不知是哪家公司出的?

Thanks for reply :)
DIGIDOLL

Post by DIGIDOLL »

AKAI CD-ROM

1.VIRTUAL ANALOG VOL.1 -> UNIVER SONS (FRANCE)
CD-ROM A ~Novation NOVA
CD-ROM B ~Waldorf Q
CD-ROM C ~Clavia Nordlead
CD-ROM D ~Yamaha AN1X
[這套很貴, 台幣要一萬出頭]

2.WIZOO POWERED WAV -> WIZOO (GERMANY)
[這張很便宜, 台幣兩千多]

當然, 質量和價格有一定的關係^.^;
midiboy
MidiMall 進階公民
MidiMall 進階公民

Post by midiboy »

Thanks DigiDoll :D

雖然sampler 跑出來的聲音比較"死"。

但對於像我這類"窮赤"的業餘玩家來說,再怎樣都比一次買下那四隻怪獸的錢便宜 :lol:
midiboy
MidiMall 進階公民
MidiMall 進階公民

Post by midiboy »

轉貼Keyboard雜誌的review :

Pros: An easy way to add lots of useful analog sounds to your library.

Cons: No Knobs.

The current crop of "virtual analog" synths was inspired by the true analog synths of yesteryear, but each manufacturer has a different take on the analog sound. If you gather four different VA synths in one room, you'll hear a lot of distinctive tone colors. The idea of sampling some of the best-selling VA instruments may seem strange, because it puts even more distance between the player and the original analog inspiration-but if you don't own the right synth to lay down and analog-style bass line, filter sweep, or pad track, Virtual Analog, Vol. 1 will do the job nicely.

"These are very playable sounds," emphasized second listener Ken Hughes. "'Atomos' is a gorgeous pad that's ready for action in a marine-life documentary soundtrack, and 'Nuijcaf' is a great quirky stab sound that I could imagine using in one of my songs."

The bottom end on these stereo samples fills the room, and the looping of the tones is gorgeous, allowing you to sustain notes as long as you need to. The multisample matching is generally good, though I spotted some split points that could have been made smoother if the presets-which average around 5MB each-had included more than one sample per octave. Considering how many samplers are well-stocked with memory, bigger presets could have been included in the collection for those who prefer smoother keyboard transitions. I also think it's a shame that the vanilla file format (Akai S1000) ignores the versatile types of performance control found in today's samplers.

About 100 sounds are provided from each of four synths (Clavia Nord Lead, Novation Nova, Waldorf Q, Yamaha AN1x). The emphasis is strongly on sounds that can be used in conventional musical situations-I spotted only two or three special effect patches. It's often possible to tell just by listening to which synth was being used: the Q has a more spacious sound than the dark and focused AN1x, while the Nord sounds warm and friendly.

Purists will bemoan the lack of knobs, but comparing this package with the real thing isn't entirely fair. Virtual Analog, Vol. 1 fills a genuine need, and does so in an effective way. Jim Aikin

Bottom Line: Not the real thing, but it'll get you through a recording session.