[来自北京] Konekt Episode With Youga (Passphrase Agentur/China)

不論是唱功、作詞、作曲、編曲、錄音、混音...etc,有作品要發表,勇於接受毒舌派的批評,也可能是溫和派的鼓勵,敢秀的人大方的來吧!!

Moderators: 騷屁股搖搖, shawn

kristianzinnack
初級公民...貼文學習中

[来自北京] Konekt Episode With Youga (Passphrase Agentur/China)

Post by kristianzinnack »

KONΞKT Episode with Youga(Passphrase Agentur/China)

Aired on the 5th December 2014. Tune in every first Friday of each month.

KONΞKT.AISA // Digital Creativity of All Forms.

Info[a]konekt.asia

Cover Art by Beibang(China)

www.ideaprisoner.com
Facebook:

www.facebook.com/konekt.asia

Instagram
:
www.instagram.com/konekt
SoundCloud:

www.soundcloud.com/konekt-asia

MixCloud:

www.mixcloud.com/konekt_asia
Lizhi FM Online Radio:

www.lizhi.fm/729770

YOUGA joined Passphrase Agentur in 2012. He was immersed in electronic music during his study abroad. After returning to China, he abandoned a steady job for promoting new rave party, and planned and organized a lot of dancing parties with friends. He also was the special guest DJ at variety of media and global events. The sound reputation and wide range of music styles made him very popular, being invited to perform at music festivals and important events in Beijing.

2012年加入Passphrase Agentur,在遊學歐洲期間深愛上了電子音樂,歸國後不久便為推廣新銳的跳舞派對概念而放棄了更為穩定的工作並與圈中好友共同策劃組織了多場跳舞派對活動,也多次為媒體和國際會晤擔任嘉賓DJ;良好的口碑和更為廣泛的音樂風格使之人氣快速攀升,迅速步入各大音樂節和北京比較重要的活動中。

KONΞKT.AISA: Would you please introduce the music you brought here? And why did you choose them?
KONΞKT.AISA: 請介紹一下你今天帶來的音樂,為什麼選擇它們?

Youga: The music I brought here today is mostly something like European Techno and Techno House with some Acid. Actually I don’t want to take this set to a certain kinds of classification, I only want to show what was in my mind at that time. Maybe sometimes we are a little bit modularized.
Youga: 今天帶來的音樂主要是一些偏歐洲的Techno和Techno House其中也有部分Acid,其實這個Set也不是刻意的去往哪個標籤上去貼,只是想表達我當時的情緒和腦子裡的畫面,有時我們可能太模塊化了吧。

KONΞKT.AISA: How could you get the music?
KONΞKT.AISA: 你通過什麼渠道得到音樂?

Youga: Mostly I listen to all kinds of music in the website like beatport RA traxsource juno. Some of the music are download for free, some are paid.
Youga: 一般都是在像在Beatport、Resident Advisor、Traxsource、Juno這種主流的網站上聽不同風格的音樂,有的是免費下載的,有的是買的。

KONΞKT.AISA: Is there any different between music played on the radio and in the club? And how do you choose the music played in different situation?
KONΞKT.AISA: 在電台節目中播放音樂和在俱樂部中播放音樂有什麼不同,不同的環境下你是如何選擇音樂的?

Youga: Of course there are lots of different, you should consider more in you are going to play the music in the club. You should think how to move the audience fast, meanwhile you should keep the order of dancing floor. For example, when to start and and when to stop, when to make the people tilt and so on. It is free when you play the music on the radio.
Youga: 當然有很大的不同,在俱樂部放音樂的話你要考慮更多,畢竟人們是分先後到達的,要怎麼樣才能快速的打動他們,但同時還要維持舞池中的秩序,在什麼時候起在什麼時候收,什麼時候你的氣場要全開什麼時候要向舞池裡的人進行微傾斜,什麼時候該讓人記住你,這都是需要考慮的問題。做電台節目放音樂時相對來說更自由,更加自我,思路可以更天馬行空。可以說在俱樂部和做電台節目時完全是兩種不同的思維。

KONΞKT.AISA: In choosing the music, what would you consider of?
KONΞKT.AISA: 選擇音樂的時候,你考慮的因素都有哪些?

Youga: Its functionality, timbre, fabrication, and weather it has enough sense of tableau or not. Of course the music should be in my aesthetic.
Youga: 功能性,音色,製作,有沒有足夠的畫面感和帶入感等等等等吧,當然這首歌必須是在自己審美範疇之內的。

KONΞKT.AISA: As a professional DJ, how could you control your emotion while playing the music?
KONΞKT.AISA: 做為一名職業DJ,你如何把控播放音樂的情緒?

Youga: If I am in the club I will keep myself clear, that’s why I hardly drink. Or you will be high but guests not, that’s not good. Also I usually walk around the court before the performance to check the audio work and observe audience’s action. When you step in the stage, you should observe more. You should not be too anxious, we are not EDM. You should be patient, and play with the music in dancing floor.
Youga: 如果是在俱樂部的話要保持自己的清醒,這也是我很少喝酒的原因,不然客人還沒High,你自己就先起了,這很不好。再來就是上台放音樂前我會反复的在場地內轉,一是聽聽音箱的表現,再來就是觀察下面人群的反映,其實經常衝par的人你看他們的表情就很能說明問題。上台後不要著急接上一個DJ,多觀察下面的人群,也別盤算著來個炫酷的開場,你也知道我們做的不是EDM,它更冷靜更深沉。如果你開始放音樂時舞池有人離開也不要著急,先嘗試向其他方向發展發展,不要一位的向上沖,多點耐心。舞池很熱的時候也不要隨意的去發展它,高興的和它玩耍就可以。差不多就是這樣吧。

KONΞKT.AISA: The skill of using EQ is normal but important. What do you think of HF MF and LF?
KONΞKT.AISA: EQ的使用是一個看似平常但又非常重要的技能,你是如何理解高中低頻以及如何使用和操作它們?

Youga: First of all, you should listen to the music you have played. Because of the PA system in each club is not the same, the EQ of every music in Mixer is also different. So you have to change the parameter of your equipment to achieve the expected effect such as fast cut and smooth transition. That’s all depend on the situation of the dancing floor.
KONΞKT.AISA: Do you use Effector or any other devices? And what kinds of effector will you choose?
您是不是要找: Yoga: 首先你要听过你放的歌,因为你知道每个俱乐部的PA系统都是不相同的,所以每首歌在Mixer上的Eq值也是不一样的。再来就是在混音过程中,你想让你下一首歌的出现达到怎样的效果,是平顺的过度,是快速的切入,是补声,或是故意做的反拍进歌,你可以选择减少或是增加相应的参数。这个要根据现场的情况去调整。
Youga: 首先你要聽過你放的歌,因為你知道每個俱樂部的PA系統都是不相同的,所以每首歌在Mixer上的Eq值也是不一樣的。再來就是在混音過程中,你想讓你下一首歌的出現達到怎樣的效果,是平順的過度,是快速的切入,是補聲,或是故意做的反拍進歌,你可以選擇減少或是增加相應的參數。這個要根據現場的情況去調整。

KONΞKT.AISA: Do you use Effector or any other devices? And what kinds of effector will you choose?
KONΞKT.AISA: 你是否使用效果器,使用什麼效果器,你是否會選擇和使用外接效果器或其他外接設備?

Youga: Tape Delay, Delay T3+Fliter, Echo, Reverb, Gater are usually used.
Youga: Tape Delay,Delay T3+Fliter,Echo,Reverb,Gater算是比較常用的,目前還沒有增加外接效果器。

KONΞKT.AISA: What is the different between playing music with computer software, record player and CDJ player? Which will you choose and why?
KONΞKT.AISA: 使用電腦軟件播放和使用唱機或CDJ播放音樂你覺得有什麽不同,你傾向於什麽以及為什麽?

Youga: Computer is convenient and modularization. Editing and choosing music is more convenient than other devices but it seems boring to play with computer for more than 4 hours. CDJ and record player can both make you really control you music. As for me, I prefer digital record player for its’ excellent portability and cost-effective.
Youga: 電腦更加方便但是模塊化,提前編輯和現場選擇歌曲更便捷,但是如果放超過4歌小時就有點無聊了;cdj和唱機都是把歌去牢牢的控制在你手中的,當然唱機的感覺尤為明顯,外地放音樂不建議用唱機,唱片挺沈還不出數。我個人更傾向於使用數碼唱片,滿足以上各個條件的優點,而且成本也能相應的得到控制。

KONΞKT.AISA: Could you please introduce your device carefully and the reason you chose them?
KONΞKT.AISA: 請詳細介紹一下你使用的設備以及為什麽選擇它們的

Youga: My devices are Mac Book Pro+NI Audio8+NI X1+Technics SL-1200MK3D+Pioneer700. These devices work well at a reasonable cost, and they can meet the demand of club and parties.
Youga: 設備是Mac Book Pro+NI Audio8+NI X1+Technics SL-1200MK3D+Pioneer700,這套設備的性價比很高,基本上能滿足目前所有俱樂部或需要自帶設備的party了。

KONΞKT.AISA: What do you think of digital music?
KONΞKT.AISA: 你如何看待數字音樂

Youga: First I want to say, it is not the point what is the music carried by. In my opinion, digital musical is a trend of the trade as technology develops so fast. In the same time, digital musical makes being a DJ easier, and gives youths more chance to become a DJ at a reasonable cost. It is good to let DJ become.
首先我要說一點就是音樂的載體並不重要。個人覺得音樂數字化也是整個行業發展的趨勢吧,高科技席卷全世界,音樂產業也不得不革新,而且數字音樂也大大降低了做Dj的門檻,很多年輕人有了更多的機會去接觸和參與Dj,他們不用投入很多就能接觸到這個職業,差不多幾千塊就可以搞定了,更多的曝光和參與其實對是真正的Dj從業者是件好事,有更多的認知度。壞事很多好音樂特別容易被人淡忘了,真正的經典都是經得起時間的推敲的。再來就是很多年輕Dj過分的依賴數字播放載體而忽略了Dj這件事的本質。但MP3顛覆了傳統唱片行業卻是事實,當然這只是點個人意見。

KONΞKT.AISA: Do you use SYNC? And what do you think of that?
KONΞKT.AISA: 你是否使用SYNC,你如何看待SYNC?

Youga: SYNC, the enhancer of the DJ. It is a great function but it can’t syncing songs perfectly. And all the songs can’t play with the beat automatically. For me, I neither use it initiatively nor do I reject it.
Youga: SYNC-DJ界的美顏相機,這是個非常強大的功能,但缺點是它並不能完美的同步歌曲,仔細聽你就會發現,這個不需要多做解釋。也並非所有的歌曲都可以使用自動對拍去播放,這個也不需要多解釋。我個人對SYNC的態度就是不主動不拒絕。

KONΞKT.AISA: How to become a DJ? Could you share your experience with us?
KONΞKT.AISA: 如何成為一位DJ,說一說你的經驗和建議?

Youga: As an old saying goes, you can’t live on without money. So first of all you have to get a job. That’s essential. Loving music, willing to share music with others, liking dancing music, parties and clubs are also important. And then you should know why do you want to be a DJ, this will influence your career after being a DJ. For example if you want to become a resident DJ, you are supposed to seek discipleship from a master. And learning by heart, that’s the shortcut.

After that you can start to choose your equipment. It is not necessary to buy high price equipment, instead, buy something that suit you. Then you should listen to large amount of music and watch lots of videos to get familiar with them.

You should go to the party frequently to gain experience from other DJs.

You should communicate more with others, and invite them to your party. It is the fast way to establish business relationship with clubs.

If you do these suggestions over and over, success belongs to you.

There is a shortcut. To take part in talent shows. The booking will come to you if you become famous.
Youga: 老話講無財不養道,首先你得有份工作,或者你本身就不缺錢花,這是最基本的。喜歡聽音樂,並願意與人分享,喜歡舞曲 派對文化 酒吧文化等等。

然後你要想明白你做DJ是為了什麽,這點將決定你成為DJ後的路線。如果想成為俱樂部駐場Dj的話就去拜個總監什麽的當師傅,用心學,跟上潮流,這是進場子工作的最快渠道。

接著可以選一些自己能用的上的設備,不一定高精尖,自己用的來就可以。

大量的聽歌,看視頻,所謂的照貓畫虎,多和同行交流,學習經驗和心得,你會發現DJ不光是在臺上接歌。這點沒有捷徑可走。

多去參加Party,並不是去買醉,去聽去看去學習,站在其他DJ身後時別因為哪首歌好聽在後面記名字,因為給你你也不會用。

多去和人交際,告訴他們來你的Party玩,這能讓你快速和俱樂部建立合作甚至是良好的合作關系。

然後不停的重復上面三條。

More Artsit Information:

Passphrase Agentur Official Website:
www.passphrase-agentur.com
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/PassphraseOfficial
SoundCloud:
www.soundcloud.com/passphrase