ProTools HD3

所有音樂製作的相關問題,包含系統的整合、製作過程、成品的選擇、製作的經驗與相關技巧、心得,以及非音樂軟硬體區所能解決的問題,歡迎來此交流。 注意:本討論區不討論與非法下載有關問題

Moderators: 深白色 (Arys Chien), Michael Lin

rick
破50公民...努力升級中
破50公民...努力升級中

Post by rick »

兵工中尉 wrote:So....誠如Advid說的"對機器好一點"
將來脫手的行情也會高一點
不過最好是用"主流的器材"
免得將來乏人問津~~~~

所以...我房間現在也堆一些器材箱子......
三步五時看到小器材有灰塵....就拿強力氮氣噴把
灰塵噴掉!!!!!

兵工中尉 wrote:To Rick:乖乖不要哭 :cry:
我733架好了,不過我卻沒啥時間玩,搞了一週才把os灌好!!
你要玩PT到我這玩吧,不過記得帶一顆HD來~

我的小G3復活了...不過是用蠻克難的方法....
CPU扇熱塊沒辦法固定....只好用膠帶把它綑緊.....
雖然醜到翻滾........機殼蓋住眼不見為淨啦!!能玩
玩PT就好了...

說到HD......最近會去買一顆....G3上的那顆快滿了... :shock:

兵工中尉 wrote:你老闆是不是去德國了???

還沒......快了!!!
兵工中尉
MidiMall 金牌家族天王
MidiMall 金牌家族天王

Post by 兵工中尉 »

嘿嘿!!死來許與蛇窩的LOGO,酷喔!!

你的PT是啥版本的???

G3不是吃屎~~~~~嘎西介面的HD嗎??
要花大錢喔!!

Paul老大還沒出花喔!!我17號要出差大陸嘍!!
撒幽那拉,MIDIMALL大家們 :cry:
在台灣要保重喔!! :cry: :cry:
買彩券要保中喔!! ;) ;)
Dragon_Huang
MidiMall 金牌家族天王
MidiMall 金牌家族天王

Post by Dragon_Huang »

包二奶去了????
兵工中尉
MidiMall 金牌家族天王
MidiMall 金牌家族天王

Post by 兵工中尉 »

噓.......小聲一點
我太座上了這網站就不妙了!!
有好玩的資訊回來我會再PO給大家的
"極樂深圳" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dragon_Huang
MidiMall 金牌家族天王
MidiMall 金牌家族天王

Post by Dragon_Huang »

To Advid :
不知道你對Sac -2k MIDI Controller 的看法怎樣 ??
我玩過 Mackie HUI ,,不過這台Fader的感覺跟 Pro Control 差太多..雖然說這是買不起 Pro Control 的第一選擇.

Houston 我是還沒有機會玩....
不過我玩過Sac-2k ...我對這台的Fader 感覺就買好的...
畢竟不是幾十萬的東西....(價格我比較能接受)

跟HUI相比..我覺得Sac -2k 的Fader 好太多了...還有 Touch 感應......HUI 沒有.

以目前我能有機會玩到的MIDI controller來說...
Sac-2k 真的算不錯了...(當然啦,如果有Pro Control更好)
不過..兩台大概差了7~8倍的錢...
Sac-2k About NT 65000 多...
Pro Control about 近 NT 50 萬上下.....

Post by Guest »

Hello Dragon, ( I couldn't type in chinese ! )
I have no experience on the Sac-2K so I can't really say anything abou it. however, It's been out there for a while and people seemed love it.

In my opinion, I'd expect more updated function from the SAC-2K. the main issue here is : Faders with resolution (1024 steps), prior to it's 128 Steps ( or 127 ), if you're expecting a more proper and decent job while mixing.

Therefore, I'd suggest you to wait for the upcoming AES/EBU in May ( if I'm correct ) that a lot of new products and updates will be announced.

On the other hand, there's another considerations :
Which platform you plan to use the SAC-2K ? If you're using Logic, you must already knew that Logic Control and Logic XT are out there at a price no one could believe in the first place (please refer to my foot notes within this post bellowing. )

Logic didn't provide a lot of info regarding supporting other software secquencer at this moment. Nevertheless, there're short passages that mentioned that it can control TDM and VST plug-Ins..., and, on the other hand, if you look into the spec. that Logic control are using to control the Mixing Faders and the way it's been connected to the Computer -

You need 1 X MIDI IN and 1 x MIDI Out per each Logic control unit, be that main unit or expander unit. That's been said, it means it was connected by MIDI rather than Ethernet. It use seperated MIDI channels to reduce the data flow problems using / comparing to other products on one single Ethernet. The price is good at US$1,299 and 1,129 for the Main / Expansion unit respectively. Sounds great, isn't it ?

I remembered that Logic announced news regarding that it will support Protools HD envirement for it's software and hardware - thought I didn't know the details. ( Maybe we should have a deeper look onto this info ! )

In sum, SAC-2K is good. Logic is far better and I do believe other units will be available in a short time especially on the 1024 steps issue ! DP claims that they support Surround Mixing and yet there's no such unit provide 1024 steps to complete the task in details. Logic Control were developed by both Emagic and Mackie ( not based on HUI but a whole new concept as mentioned on Logic's FAQ forum. ) Since MOTU already got 1296 and 896, I do believe MOTU will soon announce the Controller of their own brand - to compete against other products in this field and to expand the market shares by it's existing large amounts of MOTU product users.

Afterall, it's up to you. All the existing control interface products can do the job. It's your taste and skills that will prove the value per each investment on your soft/hardware, isn't it ? We already got a lot of choices than 10 years ago...

My 2 cnes though. Hope this helps ! :)

Helpful Info & Links :
Logic Control: US$ 1299 in the USA, EUR 1399 in Germany
Logic Control XT: US$ 1129 in the USA, EUR 1229 in Germany
http://www.emagic.de/english/products/l ... ntrol.html
http://www.emagic.de/english/products/l ... fotos.html
Dragon_Huang
MidiMall 金牌家族天王
MidiMall 金牌家族天王

Post by Dragon_Huang »

Well, Thxs for your shareing information. I stiil wondering how to works on Logic ?? HaHa, It's greek to me . :evil:
I am useing DP and AD for Audio . And So far , the Price and function that I saw for my best choice is still sac-2k . Yep, They are still upgranding the machine . And BTW, Sac 2K can both accept MTC and USB transmitted.
But My Friend said that will be delay cuz the MTC speed. If you are trying to use Multitracks. Remember use the USB instead of MTC. 8)

And To the point I always said, If You can really know how to works.
then You can makes the mixing for just use a " MOUSE" ...

Anyway, Tools is just tools . Cuz I am stilling useing MOUSE to draw the Fader automation .. Ha...Hope I can get the sac -2k as soon as I can get more case.... :p